Numbers that speak for themselves
Years of Hydrogen Sector Experience
of funding and investments secured
With over 50 years of expertise within the global hydrogen and renewable energy sectors
HyEnergy is an experienced consultancy specialising in uniting the hydrogen and energy communities by supporting the delivery of new, clean technical solutions for a sustainable future.
Our goal is to ensure that the systems and technologies gain commercial acceptance by delivering low cost, clean, onsite energy solutions which compete with existing fossil technologies.
From our beginnings in the industrial gas sector, we have grown to work with many sector stakeholders – including industry, local/regional public sector organisations and national governments.
What We Do:
FUNDED PROPOSAL PREPARATION AND INVESTMENT DUE DILIGENCE
- We help you invest time, resources and money wisely in an exciting, growing sector.
- We help to gain funding for your prospective projects and products.
- We have EU and UK funded project management expertise with multi-partner, high value projects.
- We have prepared successful UK, FCH JU, CEF, INTERREG and other types of funding applications.
TECHNICAL, FINANCIAL, STRATEGIC AND GEOGRAPHICAL VIABILITY ANALYSIS
- We help you understand developing hydrogen energy markets.
- We help optimise market approach and business strategy.
Comprehensive independent guidance on all types of hydrogen renewable projects, trusted by industry leaders and European authorities alike.
Industries We Serve!
Hydrogen can help create a closed energy cycle for local or remote communities, converting their renewables and waste to continuously available clean energy and transport fuels.
Intermittent renewables impact the functionality of electrical grids, coupling with hydrogen smooths the effects whilst interconnecting energy networks, increasing transmission capability and opening new markets.
Hydrogen offers clean mobility for any size or weight of vehicle – from passenger cars to trains or ships – it remains the only universal method for full decarbonisation of transport fuel supplies.